- Ride time: 35minsPoderi Crisci vineyardis a family-owned vineyard and restaurant with Italian flair and a passion for traditional winemaking. Poderi Crisci is a culmination of owner Antonio's vision as a restauranteur, his Italian heritage and his commitment to the culinary arts will ensure your visit will enrich you with layers of delectable experiences.Ride time: 17minsTantalus Estate restaurant, vineyard and brewery will captivate you with it's rustic charm, delectable cuisine, (utilising localy harvested produce) and it's admirable collection of distinguished award winning wines. Just click the link below to secure your reservation.
- Ride time: 17minsStonyridge Vineyardis a world-renowned Cabernet-blend winegrower dedicated to producing the finest Cabernet blends in the world.Ride time: 17minsThree Seven Two Restaurantprides itself on being locally owned and operated with a commitment to the local community. Secure your reservation and check out their scrumptious menu at the link below.
- Ride time: 17minsCasita Miro Restaurantis renowned for its ambiance, fine food and wines not to mention many accolades for the restaurant, check the link below for more info.Ride time: 7minsThe Mudbrick Vineyardhas stunning gardens, spectacular views, delicious food and award winning wines, check the link below for more details.
- Ride time: 7minsCable Bayproduces exquisite wines that are known for their subtlety, elegance and depth. Enjoy a fine wine tasting or savour a delicious meal at the restaurant or bistro both have spectacular views, check the link below for more info.Ride time: 20minsBatch WineryThomas’s Bach Food & Wine destination is quintessentially Waiheke, local wine and locally sourced artisan food proudly made on Waiheke Island. The gravity fed winery produces wonderful examples of Waiheke wines including Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Flora and Sparkling wine, check out the link below for more info.
- Ride time: 20minsCharlie Farleys, situated right on the beachfront, is the ideal venue for any occasion, birthday parties, business meetings, stag or hens do, to name a few. So what would be the venue hiring fee ? Nothing! That's right absolutely nothing – check it out by clicking the link below and book your next event.Ride time: 25minsPeacock SkyPeacock Sky vineyard and restaurant offers fine wine tasting, gourmet dining and the culinary art of food and wine pairing in comfortable surroundings no matter the weather. Check the link below for current opening hours and the launch date for their brand new menu.
- Ride time: 7minsJurassic Ridge, a small family-established and owned vineyard located atop a 155 million year old substratum of rock of the Upper Jurassic period. But don't worry there are no dinosaurs in the vineyard, they were all eaten by T-Rex. The most dangerous animal at Jurassic Ridge now is Neko, what is Neko you might ask, well you can find out by clicking the link below.Ride time: 17minsObsidian Vineyard, situated in a tranquil amphitheatre amongst bountiful vines, is the perfect setting to share some relaxing time with friends enjoying a delectable wine tasting. Follow the link below to Obsidian's website.
- Ride time: 15minsWaiheke Equestrian, is a local family business created by Cindy Page. Cindy has developed a style of teaching and trainingwith a natural style of horsemanship that has grown to include horse training, treks and lessons for all ages. Find out how you can book your trek or lessons by clicking the link below.Ride time: 35minsWaiheke Distilling Co,is the creation of Liz Scott and Glen Cadwallader who have constructed the distillery on a site chosen for it's breathtaking beauty. Liz and Glen invite you to join them at the distillery and to make yourself at home in the garden bar which provides a casual setting where you can relax at a picnic table or deck chair and enjoy some great drinks in the sun overlooking the gulf. To find out more just click the link below.